The official Barbadian preliminary to the 2018 Miss Universe® Pageant
To register as a contestant for the Miss Universe® Barbados pageant, please read through the following carefully and complete all aspects of this form.
- Two photos of yourself (Professional Photos not a requirement)- a clear headshot and full body shot. When attending the open casting you are required to bring physical copies of the photos attend.
- There is a nonrefundable registration fee of BDS$50, which you can pay at the open casting event.
- On completing this application, your confirmation will be emailed to the address given, you are required to print a copy to bring with you to open casting.
Please note to be eligible to enter you must meet the following criteria according to the rules laid out by the Miss Universe® Organisation:
- Be a Barbadian citizen, and have been residing in Barbados for at least six months prior to March 2018 (unless away at school);
- Have a valid Barbados passport;
- Be aged no younger than 18 and no older than 26 on January 1st 2018;
- Have never been married nor had a marriage annulled; although contestants can be engaged, they must remain unmarried throughout their reign should they be crowned Miss Universe® Barbados;
- Have never given birth to a child, or be pregnant;
- Have not committed any crime or been involved in any inappropriate behaviour, photographs or films which may cause embarrassment to both parties if disclosed at a later date.
The Barbadian Pageant will be performed in the following categories; swimsuit, evening gown and interview/question on stage. Judges will judge contestants based on criteria including intelligence, beauty, physical fitness, personal style and charisma.
If you or any member of your immediate family (i.e. mother,father, sister or brother) or anyone living in your household is currently, or has within the last two (2) years been employed by or an officer, director or agent of Ernst & Young, you are ineligible to enter the pageant.
Your Social Media Profile
You are a citizen of Barbados and have resided in Barbados as your permanent and primary home for at least six consecutive months immediately prior to March 2018 (although you may have attended college or university on a full –time basis outside of Barbados).
NOTE: There is no discrimination against any applicant or contestant because of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or national origin.
Upload your photos:
Maximum size 2MB each. Professional photos not a requirement.
Tell Us About Yourself
We would love to learn a little bit about you. This information may be used by the emcees in preliminary events during the pageant
If you have not had any experience, enter "NONE" as your response
Please read and confirm the following declarations: